Adaptive Foundation Learning for Dog Reactivity Video Seminar.
A New Concept in Applied Canine Psychology targeting how Dogs can Learn to Problem Solve through the
Establishment ofConstructive Foundation Based Behaviours,
applied to all areas of life.
Who is this for
A Video Seminar targeted at Certified Dog Trainers wanting to; Better Understand what Dog Reactivity really is and How it Impacts Dogs.
What is covered
Quite a lot really. The Course content is over 3.5hrs long. Click on the Preview link below for an informational Video on the content covered.
WHO IS THE PRESENTER
Jean Claude Bertoni – Canine Behaviour Specialist Considered an Industry Leader in the areas of Dog Behaviour Training, in particular Dog to Dog and Dog to Human Reactivity with more than 25 years hands on experience. "Knowing how to teach dogs to show directed Aggression in varied situations, makes learning how to Stop it so much more Realistic"
Claude's credentials include;
* Founder of K-9iQ Dog Obedience and Behaviour Modification,
* 25 years of hands on experience post NDTF accreditation in Theory and Practice,
* Lifetime Member of the National Dog Trainer's Federation (NDTF),
* Board of Consultants of the National Dog Trainer's Federation (NDTF),
* Senior Instructor with Tactical and Specialist Canine (TASK-9),
*Recognised Industry Speaker on Dog Reactivity and Acute Aggression,
* Advisor and Consultant to Industry bodies such as GAWS, Lort Smith Animal Hospital, SEDA, * Legal and Expert Witness for Canine related aggression cases throughout Australasia.
IS IT BASED ON SCIENCE
The content in the seminar is based on;
*25 years of hands on experience post NDTF accreditation in Theory and Practice,
* The mind of Boyd Hooper and TASK-9 (On-going access to great working dogs),
* Steven R Lindsay, Dog Behaviour Consultant and Author Volume 1 - Adaptation and Learning, Volume 2 - Etiology and Assessment of Behavior Problems, Volume 3 - Procedures and Protocols, (Background Information and Direct Feedback from Steven),
* Robert D. Tennyson, Ashley Volk - Learning Theories and Educational Paradigms,
* V. Sarris - Kohler, Wolfgang (1887 - 1967),
* Ian M. Evans - Reinforcement Principle Of,
* Spencer A. McWilliams - Psychology, History of (Twentieth Century), * Angela Graf-Nold - Jung, Carl Gustav (1875 - 1961),
and so much more..!
FREE COURSE PREVIEW
Come and see why this course will change your Professional view on Reactivity
THE BENEFITS YOU WILL RECEIVE
This Course will provide each Student with the following opportunities,
Understand how stressful Reactivity really is on a dog,
What common Triggers cause a dog to be Reactive,
How to make a home environment a really positive place for learning Impulse Control,
Understanding the impacts of Cognitive Bias in Behaviour Development,
Understanding the impacts of Predictive Learning in Behaviour Modification,
How to accurately assess the Reasons behind the Behaviour,
How to help a dog learn to manage Stress, Pressure and Conflict,
How to teach a dog to manage Arousal and Excitability as a part of daily life,
How to teach a dog to Problem solve under Stress in any Situation,
How to identify, address and deal with the actual causes of Reactivity,
How to shift the point of Success Determination away from us to the Dog,
How to Understand the importance of Safety Signals, Associative and non-Associative Learning in the context of Behaviour Modification,
The importance of Understanding the role of Maladaptive and Adaptive Behaviours in true Problem Solving,
and so much more..!
DOG REACTIVITY ISSUES ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE COMMON
Don't let your valuable knowledge slip. Stay ahead of the pack and keep learning.
THE COST OF PROVEN KNOWLEDGE
With this devastating global pandemic in mind, we are making our courses as accessible and affordable as possible. For a limited time our introductory offer for this Course is just
$197 inc GST
Google+ 5 Star continuous rating in the last 24 months. Australia's Highest Google 5 Star Rated Trainer
With over 150, 5 Star Google Reviews, Our Commitment to you is genuine.
Registered with the National Dog Trainer’s Federation.
We are the only Dog Training Organisation in Australia to be granted a Lifetime Membership to the National Dog Trainer’s Federation for continued Training Excellence and Community Service over the last 20 plus years.
The NDTF has a strict code of ethics that all members must uphold.